Kansas City's historic Saddle & Sirloin Club
The Saddle & Sirloin Club history has deep roots with the Kansas City community. We were established in 1940 by the founders of the American Royal Livestock Show to be a booster for the show. The founders of the Club, and most of our early members, were involved in the agriculture, cattle and stockyard industries. Soon after the Club's inception the membership grew to include a cross of business and professional life as well.
All of our members share a set of common goals. The mission of the Saddle & Sirloin Club is to:
- Provide a Club in the Country where people can enjoy each other's company in a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere
- Promote equine sports through all disciplines of horseback riding, educational equine clinics, events and competitions
- Promote shooting sports through a world-class facility offering clinics, leagues and competitions
- Encourage fellowship among members through dining, social events and outdoor activities
- Further the traditions of the American Royal Livestock, Rodeo and Horse Show.
Contact Us for further information about our History and our Mission.